A quality knife set that every kitchen needs
SCANDI knives have been thoughtfully chosen to be a beautiful, practical and reliable helper in your kitchen.
Ceramic knives have the advantage of being sharper, more durable and less reactive than traditional stainless steel knives. It makes cutting food like tomatoes, watermelons and mushrooms a breeze. It is only a natural choice to include ceramic knives into your kitchen toolkit. What differentiates SCANDI ceramic knives from others?
- SCANDI knives are exceptionally sharp. Each knife is sharpened by hand to precise angles that result in a 30% sharper blade.
- SCANDI knives are manufactured using the cold isostatic pressing process, increasing density of our blades, resulting in exceptional durability. The latest revolutionary V3 technology is also applied to give more superior edge retention ability.
- SCANDI knives are non-toxic. It is lead-free and anti-rust, ensuring no chemical leaching.
- SCANDI knives are thoughtfully designed
* The knives have a clean contemporary feel to suit any kitchen. It comes with a designer gift box, perfect as a housewarming or birthday gift for the cooking enthusiast!
* Blade handle does not interfere with cutting as it does not protrude beyond the blade, allowing the full blade to come into contact with the cutting board
* Extra care was taken to make sure the knife is as safe as it can be. Edges are rounded and comes with safety sheaths to prevent accidents
Gentle reminder that while ceramic knives are very hard (which is why they can only be sharpened by diamond), ceramic is brittle by nature so these knives are not suitable for chopping/prying. They are however excellent for cutting and slicing most vegetables, meat and fruits.
SCANDI offers a 30-day no hassle refund.
Make your food preparation easier now by getting a set of SCANDI knives.